• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Have you ever stolen another guy's girl?

Decahedron

Reaction score
In the years just after highschool a girl ended up leaving the guy she was in a several year relationship with for me. I'm not exactly sure if at the point we did our thing she was done emotionally with the last guy. Overall, I didn't do anything to encourage it, but then again, I did nothing to inhibit it from happening. I don't think I'd get into a relationship by those means again, it isn't exactly a trustworthy person who does that.

blahman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does it count if she's your best friend's girlfriend and it wasn't on purpose?

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Stolen? never
Get to break up with their boyfriend and then leave them turning in the wind? I think 3 or 4

Vistro

Reaction score
My wife dated a very close friend of mine. Although they weren't together when we started dating, it was a bit thievish.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
kind of, although I was getting tired of said 'friend' and so was she. So she latched on to me and I went with it for a while.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Thomas
kind of, although I was getting tired of said 'friend' and so was she. So she latched on to me and I went with it for a while.

No more PMs to you!

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've slept with girls who have had boyfriends or been married, but I've never then proceeded to date them. Don't see why I would when it's clear from the beginning they're untrustworthy.

Knisse

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nil
I've slept with girls who have had boyfriends or been married, but I've never then proceeded to date them. Don't see why I would when it's clear from the beginning they're untrustworthy.

Boyfriends girls, so so whatever, break up ... Married girls, only a scumbag would do that.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MartinHansen
Boyfriends girls, so so whatever, break up ... Married girls, only a scumbag would do that.

While I don't necessarily condone his actions, it takes two to tango.

Knisse

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7
While I don't necessarily condone his actions, it takes two to tango.

Of course it does, but then the other part does not have her head clear you should man up. I am not even religious, but if you marry somebody it should mean something.

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I agree. I was 19, a drunkard and a scumbag. I wouldn't do such a thing now.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Of course it does, but then the other part does not have her head clear you should man up. I am not even religious, but if you marry somebody it should mean something.
Well, Nil seems like a pretty decent guy -- not the one to take advantage or anything like that. Plus, your suggestion of "manning up" just sounds kind of sexist. Who is to say he or she didn't feel guilts afterward? I'm just saying, neither of us really know the whole situation. EDIT: Oh, there you go.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7
No more PMs to you!

ha! that was, ummm...damn, 19 years ago.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.