• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Have you ever paid for or got paid for sex?

Maharlika

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've been intrigued by the idea.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Never neither though I won't say I wouldn't be tempted if the latter came up.

JLibourel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
One way or another we ALL pay for sex. Some transactions are just more upfront and forthright. I have known very few men who have not availed themselves of the working girls at some point in their careers.

One girlfriend of mine once joked that while other men suffered from the "madonna/prostitute" complex, I had a "prostitute/prostitute" complex: "Shall I pick up this prostitute or that prostitute?"

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JLibourel
One way or another we ALL pay for sex. Some transactions are just more upfront and forthright. I have known very few men who have not availed themselves of the working girls at some point in their careers.

(...)

Quoted for truth.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
I've gotten paid for a sexual act, however it was with a chick I was going to do it with anyway. I've never paid for it.

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Thomas
Quoted for truth.

Exactly! What do you think all those expensive anniversary presents and flowers are for???
devil.gif

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rach2jlc
Exactly! What do you think all those expensive anniversary presents and flowers are for???
devil.gif

I personally think that every great monument to mankind had some piece of ass as the primary driver. Ditto chocolates, lingerie, flowers, sports cars, and skyscrapers.

Reaction score
I have never paid for getting paid for sex------seems pointless.
If both parties are willing to pay, why not just do it for free?

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I personally think that every great monument to mankind had some piece of ass as the primary driver. Ditto chocolates, lingerie, flowers, sports cars, and skyscrapers.

Ja! Iss zee Libido!!!
lol8[1].gif

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rach2jlc
Ja! Iss zee Libido!!!
lol8[1].gif

Strangely I'm seeing a recent VW commercial (oh, snap!) and thinking there is no piece of ass behind a jetta.

Beta

Reaction score
I got an offer one time. I was flattered that my reputation was that good...it was a girl I had been familiar with trying to do her friend a favor. I politely declined for numerous reasons.

Tarmac

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Prostitution should be legalized. i mean come on, are you SERIOUS? LEGALIZE IT!

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tarmac
Prostitution should be legalized. i mean come on, are you SERIOUS? LEGALIZE IT!

If we legalize it, then we have to regulate it (Hello: JOB CREATION), and then tax it (Hello: REVENUES). Anyone who cares about the fiscal health of our country (i.e. Patriotic) should be on board with this.

Brian278

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If we legalize it, then we have to regulate it (Hello: JOB CREATION), and then tax it (Hello: REVENUES). Anyone who cares about the fiscal health of our country (i.e. Patriotic) should be on board with this.

+1. Same goes for marijuana, IMO.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads