• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Have you ever ordered Jazzano.com custom suits & shirts?

kenmoor123

Reaction score
http://www.jazzano.com/ According to the homepage, an unfused custom tailored shirt costs $71.21. If the fabric and construction are of decent quality, I think that the price would be very nice. Also, they mentions that they can make full canvas custom suits for $500. If anyone have experience with them, I'd like to hear your thought.

dibenetto

Reaction score
so after a quick overview it seems that it's a startup from a few irish guys (maybe 1 guy)
the shirts are made in hong kong by a factory i know and visited , their fabric selection while not massive is of great quality (tessitura monti is a great italian mill) the making is not bad but not anything to make a big deal about, it's very decent if your looking for value oriented custom shirts (certainly better than most HK guys out there hands down)
i'm curious to see what fabric u get for 70$+ (i believe not many... but 70$ is not much either for a custom shirt)
also make no mistake shirts have fused collars and cuffs (98% of them are these days)
1 problem is those guys may not be very experienced in this business (just guessing here)
for suits claiming to do full canvas is no victory, a decent fused suit can be a great suit , a less than perfect full canvas suit can be horrible..... beware!
i personally make both and sometimes i wonder why i bother doing canvas, fusing is so good and easy and predictable and light and wonderful.....

Loggia

Reaction score
Originally Posted by dibenetto
.... fusing is so good and easy and predictable and light and wonderful.....

Ouch.. No!!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads