Have you ever dated a woman that was one step ahead of you mentally?

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by MetroStyles, Jul 12, 2010.

1. MetroStyles

MetroStyles Senior member

Oh, I admire both of you for your threak-creating ability. And I serious believe that you and AB have a secret competition on whose threaks are more popular. At least they're all pretty entertaining, especially when I feel pretty bored at work.

Thank you, my nuts are now sufficiently slobbered. [​IMG]

2. Don Carlos

Don Carlos In Time Out

Oh, I admire both of you for your threak-creating ability. And I serious believe that you and AB have a secret competition on whose threaks are more popular. At least they're all pretty entertaining, especially when I feel pretty bored at work.

How can one be in competition with himself? (This theory assumes we are the same person, which might actually be the case. There might be some Fight Club style shit going on here).

3. Fuuma

Fuuma Franchouillard Modasse

A moron on what metric?

Fucktard scale.

4. redcaimen

redcaimen Bigtime

[​IMG]

I wonder what she is like in bed.

5. yachtie

yachtie Senior member

She'll probably be staring at the ceiling thinking about 8x8 renormalization groups. [​IMG]

6. Bill Smith

Bill Smith Senior member

Yes, I dated a girl who was smarter than me and I'm still friends with her years later.

7. Don Carlos

Don Carlos In Time Out

Well, she's used to dealing with particles on the quantum level, so that's good news for most of our penises.

8. clotheshorse69

clotheshorse69 Senior member

9. HomerJ

HomerJ Senior member

10. zeroconspiracy

zeroconspiracy Senior member

are you retarded? These are women your talking about. If it doesnt involve the hills, people magazine or lady gaga they dont care.
    You must be dating some horribly dense women. My current GF, and most likely future wife, is a triple threat: Brains (double major econ and IR in 3 years) Beauty (former Ford model) and Money (nuff said). I actually enjoy the brains most of all, i have no problem admitting she is WAY smarter when it comes to history, policy and high society. I find this very sexy having dated some really dumb ass girls with no class. However, she does not shoot her mouth off regarding things she knows nothing about like some women tend to. But when she does say something, she means it, and will sink her teeth in till she wins. Given she reads Perez Hilton as much as she does the BBC, she can debate the best of them... and win. I have always hated school and have suffered because of it. I am much more of a people person and have the gift of gab, which will serve me well in business and eventually politics. behind every strong man, is a strong woman.

11. MetroStyles

You must be dating some horribly dense women. My current GF, and most likely future wife, is a triple threat: Brains (double major econ and IR in 3 years) Beauty (former Ford model) and Money (nuff said). I actually enjoy the brains most of all, i have no problem admitting she is WAY smarter when it comes to history, policy and high society. I find this very sexy having dated some really dumb ass girls with no class.

However, she does not shoot her mouth off regarding things she knows nothing about like some women tend to. But when she does say something, she means it, and will sink her teeth in till she wins. Given she reads Perez Hilton as much as she does the BBC, she can debate the best of them... and win.

I have always hated school and have suffered because of it. I am much more of a people person and have the gift of gab, which will serve me well in business and eventually politics. behind every strong man, is a strong woman.

If she is so hot, post her in the ITT: I rate chicks thread.

12. zeroconspiracy

zeroconspiracy Senior member

If she is so hot, post her in the ITT: I rate chicks thread.
    [​IMG] Hah, thats ok, i prefer to keep an aura of anonymity on this board. Besides, i dont need by GF "SF approved" to know she is bangin, i hear that sh*t all the time anyways...

13. SkinnyGoomba

SkinnyGoomba Senior member

Princeton chicks tend to be hot, money-grubbing whores who are surprisingly bad in the sack. I know from personal experience (x4), but I'll defer to anyone else who has more tiger-shaped notches in his belt.

Definitely the best-looking and sluttiest women of the H/Y/P triad, though, and by a sweet mile.

I agree completely, but who am I to stop a man who wants to date a self absorbed english major.

Everyone has their fetish.

14. SkinnyGoomba

SkinnyGoomba Senior member

I'm stuck on 2, and +1 on bad in the sack. Besides, I'm not 6'5" or filthy rich, so I don't see how this would halp me.

Being a 38Reg doesnt help, I know from experience, but as AB mentions if you can channel your inner Bateman you'll improve your changes, possibly even beat out the guys pretending that they fly Cessnas.

Can you develop a Patrick Bateman accent? I can, and it's made all the difference. Not kidding in the least. Generally speaking, the more Patrick Bateman you can make yourself, the better your chances with the Princetonsluts.

A platinum amex helps also.

15. MetroStyles

Being a 38Reg doesnt help, I know from experience, but as AB mentions if you can channel your inner Bateman you'll improve your changes, possibly even beat out the guys pretending that they fly Cessnas.

A platinum amex helps also.

Fortunately Princeton girls are my anti type. I prefer someone a little more down to earth, less culty, and less waspy/old money.