• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Have you ever been sexually attracted to your sister

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I don't have a sister but I used to know this guy in high school and his sister was really hot and the rumor was (probably just started by some jealous fucktard but hey it was like 9th grade and you wanted to believe this sort of thing) that he and the sister would boan. I used to ahve this little thought exercise where I wondered if she were my sister would I put it in her and more than a thought exercise sometimes I would ponder this with my penor in my hand. Not sure if that counts.

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Douglas
I don't have a sister but I used to know this guy in high school and his sister was really hot and the rumor was (probably just started by some jealous fucktard but hey it was like 9th grade and you wanted to believe this sort of thing) that he and the sister would boan. I used to ahve this little thought exercise where I wondered if she were my sister would I put it in her and more than a thought exercise sometimes I would ponder this with my penor in my hand. Not sure if that counts.

Sesame-Street-the-Count-001.jpg

That counts.

CouttsClient

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Douglas
close enough

zekkius

Reaction score
This thread is exactly what I thought it would be. On a serious note, I would suggest counseling or other support, a situation like this will not end healthily for anyone involved without some assistance.

Britalian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by zekkius
This thread is exactly what I thought it would be. On a serious note, I would suggest counseling or other support, a situation like this will not end healthily for anyone involved without some assistance.

Nah, it'll wear off - when she can play football with her puppies.

Besides it's not an intention as such, it's an unavoidable urge. As they say.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
how can it wear off, when she plays with her puppies?

Pantisocrat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I secretly wish that Alana was my sister....
Alanasoares011_512.jpg

lemmywinks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Incest is hot except when it applies to you.

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Britalian
If you have a sister, are you, or have you ever been, sexually attracted to her?
I have a sister who is a year older than me and for a while now I've been finding it hard to dismiss thoughts about her of a sexual nature .
It doesn't help that she is biutiful, friendly and smart. Even compared to all of her friends who range from average to very attractive looks/personality, she wins hands down.
Is this wrong? Do I need help?
(& no, I'm not going to post a pic!)

Yes.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Pantisocrat
I secretly wish that Alana was my sister....

Alanasoares011_512.jpg

would smash.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads