Have we ever talked about bracelets?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by TalkBack42Clicks, Aug 11, 2006.

1. TalkBack42Clicks

TalkBack42Clicks Well-Known Member

I have just started to purchase some bracelets, 10 in total so far, 7 from the 2006 abercrombie & fitch range, which are mostly brown vintage leather & just to mix it up a little bit, 3 harley davidson sterling silver ones.

These are a few examples...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Are any of you guys wearing them???, Any recommendations of differnent brands???, Materials???... Surfer???... etc etc...

I personally think there a good accessory to have, they spruce up my wrists and for some reason make my shirts look better, lol...

2. Wade M

Wade M Senior member

I wear a APC leather strap sometimes. It balances me out [​IMG] *blush* --Wade

3. beefcake

beefcake Senior member

I'd like to wear a bracelet and have been looking out for one, but I have not yet found something I can see myself wearing comfortably. I like the third one ("Revival25"). How much was it?

4. seoulfully

seoulfully Senior member

hmm, i'm part of the group that thinks men wear a watch and a ring (if married). that being said, if i do wear a bracelet, it's one of 4 things: (1) sailor's bracelet (in white which i've had for years), (2) a shell bracelet (fairly standard touristy bracelet given to me by relatives in hawaii), (3-4) buddhist prayer bead bracelets (tiger eye and jade)...

5. denimdestroyedmylife

denimdestroyedmylife Big Winner

I sometimes wear a sterling silver ID bracelet. With a Smiths t-shirt, usually.
    I'd like to get one with Morrissey's name engraved on it. And then I'd roll around in the leather backseat of someone's car. Tied up.

Was that out loud?

6. mylesmyles

mylesmyles Senior member

7. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

I wear an APC bracelet these days, and another leather bracelet from some unknown Canadian Company with it (not Brave, some indie company out of Toronto) until I lost it. I wore a discreetly studded bracelet by Jas MB London until it broke and another grey stitched out from a local maker that doesn't get that much play these daysc

8. ang_kangkong

ang_kangkong Senior member

I wear a sailor's knot bracelet now. I used to have a couple of A&F leather thingies. The i.d. bracelet one, but on leather adjustable strap, and another leather one that just had knots at the end that you moved up or down to fit your wrist.

9. skalogre

skalogre Senior member

10. Bradford

Bradford Current Events Moderator

i've ben wearing this bracelet for the last year or so - balances out the watch on my other hand.

http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/item...-l+-h+-c+-r+-x

I like that as well - although considering I used to wear a black rubber band just like that back in high school, I'm kind of pissed that I didn't think to put a silver bead on it and charge people $135. Then again, I'm not the daughter of famous artist who's working with the best known jewelry chain in the world [​IMG]

11. twin8885

twin8885 Senior member