1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Hats

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Automatic, Sep 2, 2002.

1. Automatic

Automatic Active Member

Driver caps? ski hats? baseball? fedoras?

2. High_Roller

High_Roller Senior member

Ive bought 3 hats recently. A driver's style cap that's kind of trendy. It's made from courderoy, ultrasuede and grey wool, each fabric is in different sections of the hat..really neat. I bought a Rault Lauren baseball cap with the American Flag on it. .4 bucks at a discount shop so I figured "what the hell" and today I bought one of those trendy wool hats that go down to the mid'ear range. Kind of like what Enrique Eglasias wears. I think you gotta have the right look to pull that one off though. And i have my winter hat from last year. Grey wool with retractable flaps for the ears.

Valentino has some georgious fedoras out this winter, though. If i found one of those I'd surely buy it.

3. Bic Pentameter

Bic Pentameter Senior member

I have several fedoras--chocolate brown, light grey, and charcoal. I don't wear them enough. Cars ceilings are too low to wear them when I drive. I worry about taking them off inside, and how to carry it/where to leave it when I do go inside. I also feel slightly Halloween-y when I wear one. Maybe I will grow into them.

Bic

4. The_Foxx

The_Foxx Senior member

you might want to check out www.hatshop.com good ideas for all kinds of hats. it is worth and worth's website, a great hat shop in NYC (used to have a location in chicago, as well). that's where i bought my capellificio cervo hat, EXCELLENT fedora for the fall and winter months. good article on hats at the www.cigarafficionado.com site library, if you do a search on fedora or cervo, i think.