1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Has Ralph Lauren ended the Black Label line?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Capitano, Jan 26, 2016.

1. Capitano

Capitano Active Member

Going through the Ralph Lauren website as I often do I have noticed that the Black Label section is no longer available, and this has been the case over the past few weeks. No new Black Label products are available on the website, only few items are displayed within the PL section and are on sale which implies that these are all old collection items. I couldn't find any valid sources confirming this piece of information on the internet so I thought perhaps someone here could be more informative.

2. yanagi

yanagi Senior member

There's this thread, but if you don't find it a valid source, there's always the Times:

"Not long ago, Mr. Lauren eliminated his popular midprice Black Label line, bisecting his men’s wear business into Polo Ralph Lauren and a Purple Label offering, pitched toward the growing market for luxury goods."

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/24/f...16-ralph-lauren-dsquared2-giorgio-armani.html

2 people like this.