1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Has Cedarville close for business?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Francisco, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Francisco

Francisco Senior member

Hello,

Thank you to everyone that shops for fine cedar products at Cedarville Store - we really appreciate it!

We prefer to handle customer concerns outside of a forum. We will also discontinue international shipping outside of the Continental United States.

We do have a special offer going on now.

Cedarville Store 15% OFF SALE!

Great shoe trees!

Order now through Monday 9/28/09 and receive 15% OFF your complete order. Take advantage now, because this SALE will end at midnight.

Use coupon code: styleforum15

Regards,
    Your Friends
    www.CedarvilleStore.com

Thanks for your reply and I hope I will receive the news of my refund being process and done with this whole thing very soon.

2. Francisco

Francisco Senior member

Thanks for your reply and I hope I will receive the news of my refund being process and done with this whole thing very soon.

I had forward both my receipt to your email address just in case you had misplace it. [​IMG]
    Hope this can speed up on the refund process. Thanks.

3. chichow

chichow Active Member

I ordered over Labor Day weekend.

I just received the order last week. So yes it did take a while.