1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Has Caruso stopped making suits for RLBL?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by othertravel, Aug 26, 2011.

1. Frankie22

Frankie22 Senior member

Do you have an SA at your local mansion?
    I have a guy here in Boston who ships in whatever I ask for prior to a sale. Just got an Anthony 42R linen on sale, shipped in from NYC (out of the 10 available in the company). Make friends with an SA and have him check the company for items you are looking for in your size, they will bring them in if you actually buy stuff (which it sounds like you do).

Last edited: Jun 2, 2012
  2. Saturdays

Saturdays Senior member

Well before moving to MN I lived in MI, the stores there were kind of bleh and never really shopped in that store. MN is lacking in RL stores - just factory stores.

I have been to Chicago RL store more than the MI one when I lived in MI. Anyways, maybe I'll make some calls - I don't nearly buy enough from RL stores though, but Rugby I definitely do.