1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Has anyone tried an Eve mattress?

Discussion in 'Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto' started by MaxJ, May 2, 2016.

1. MaxJ

MaxJ Member

I'm in the process of moving apartments and want to get a new mattress. I've always had a traditional spring mattress but recently have been waking up with a bit of back pain and after doing some research, I've decided memory foam is the way to go. I was recently in London on business and saw ads everywhere for eve mattress so looked into it. Really cool brand, high spec product and great customer reviews. I thought they only sold in Europe but it turns out they've recently launched here in the US. Very tempted to order one (they only sell online but offer a 100 day home trial so you can return it if you're not happy). Just wanna know if anyone on here has tried them out and if so what do you think? https://www.evemattress.com/