• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Has anyone seen this cardigan on sale?

Debaser

Reaction score
I really dig this CP Company cardigan, but am wondering if I can't find it for a cheaper price. Even if this website delivered to the U.S., $600 definately overwhelms my budget. I live in Kansas City, so CP company is unheard of here.

TomW

Reaction score
I've seen tons of C.P. Company stuff at Loehmann's - bought a pair of their trousers for $30 or so....

SmartDresser

Reaction score
Loehman's on Geary? I thought they only sold woman's clothing. Do they sell both? If so, here I come. That sweater is what I am looking for too. Have one, but short-sleeve.

AJL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am not an authority here, but C.P. Co. is not stocked in many places, I think at least their flagship stores are far and few between (we were just lamenting on availability in Boston, which appears to be nil). Yoox and/or Bluefly offers their stuff occasionally, but it tends to be mediocre. The website you've located is selling the current line, some of which I really like. Not sure if you're going to do any better than these prices on this current line (I might even consider some stuff if they ship to U.S.)

TomW

Reaction score
Loehman's on Geary? I thought they only sold woman's clothing. Do they sell both? If so, here I come. That sweater is what I am looking for too. Have one, but short-sleeve.
It's on Sutter, the Men's dept is in the basement. The selection isn't huge, but I have found a good deal there over the years.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's