1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Has anyone seen this cardigan on sale?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Debaser, Jan 9, 2005.

1. Debaser

Debaser Well-Known Member

I really dig this CP Company cardigan, but am wondering if I can't find it for a cheaper price. Even if this website delivered to the U.S., $600 definately overwhelms my budget. I live in Kansas City, so CP company is unheard of here.

2. TomW

TomW Senior member

I've seen tons of C.P. Company stuff at Loehmann's - bought a pair of their trousers for $30 or so....

3. SmartDresser

SmartDresser Well-Known Member

Loehman's on Geary? I thought they only sold woman's clothing. Do they sell both? If so, here I come. That sweater is what I am looking for too. Have one, but short-sleeve.

4. AJL

AJL Senior member

I am not an authority here, but C.P. Co. is not stocked in many places, I think at least their flagship stores are far and few between (we were just lamenting on availability in Boston, which appears to be nil). Yoox and/or Bluefly offers their stuff occasionally, but it tends to be mediocre. The website you've located is selling the current line, some of which I really like. Not sure if you're going to do any better than these prices on this current line (I might even consider some stuff if they ship to U.S.)

5. TomW

TomW Senior member

It's on Sutter, the Men's dept is in the basement. The selection isn't huge, but I have found a good deal there over the years.