• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Has anyone heard/brought from Tom Martin London?

Adam James

Reaction score
I've found this fashion website last night, It says it opened last summer, so it's pretty new and the prices are really good for what seems to be good products (although not many, but oh well!) I've got to buy a few new basic things for a trip in two weeks, and thought I would try them, I could always return.
I thought I would get into them before they get big and prices sky rocket like Jack Wills, or something.
I asked my mates at school if they have heard of them, and they haven't. So I've just wondered if anyone has brought from them before? Or heard anything about them?

The sites http://tommartinlondon.com/ if you wanted to look

Thank you

dirtyturk

Reaction score
from what i see they sell 4 polo shirts. i think you should really get into them. get all 4. it really looks like prices will skyrocket. also be sure to pick up the limited edition christmas bauble, that will be worth a pretty penny in a few years.

Adam James

Reaction score
I decided against it. Got some shirts instead. Cheers though

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 11 3.8%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 45 15.5%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 91 31.4%
  • 21 - 30