• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

has anyone ever gone into their school when it is closed?

KBW

Reaction score
I just had the most fun i'll ever have in my life. My prep school is on a huge hill overlooking the city and I go there often and sit on the roof with a buddy and smoke a "cigar". Tonight we went after going to the bar for a while and decided to see if the doors were open. They were open and we went inside and "toured" the new school (I went the last year before they completely remodeled it and had never been in the "new" school). As we were getting ready to leave we saw blue lights and I guess they had a silent alarm. I seriously had the most fun I've ever had in my life. I'm sure this will get moved to dumb threads. If you ever have a chance when you are drunk try to go inside a huge building and it will be the most fun you'll ever have in your life. A lot of girls I know teach there and hopefully they won't say it is me when they check the cameras tomorrow but I was a dumbass and stole our state flag from the auditorium.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Perhaps we better pin this thread so it will be easier for KBW to find when he gets out of jail in around 6 months.

devil.gif

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Yes, and I did the jail time too.

MCsommerreid

Reaction score
Who the hell goes to school when its a day off? Thats just...wrong.

BYucko

Reaction score
Originally Posted by KBW
I just had the most fun i'll ever have in my life. My prep school is on a huge hill overlooking the city and I go there often and sit on the roof with a buddy and smoke a "cigar". Tonight we went after going to the bar for a while and decided to see if the doors were open. They were open and we went inside and "toured" the new school (I went the last year before they completely remodeled it and had never been in the "new" school). As we were getting ready to leave we saw blue lights and I guess they had a silent alarm. I seriously had the most fun I've ever had in my life. I'm sure this will get moved to dumb threads. If you ever have a chance when you are drunk try to go inside a huge building and it will be the most fun you'll ever have in your life. A lot of girls I know teach there and hopefully they won't say it is me when they check the cameras tomorrow but I was a dumbass and stole our state flag from the auditorium.

Will it be the most fun I'll ever have in my life?

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
I clicked this thread just to see what Slim would say.

Me too... But I don't feel like telling the same old tale again. I'm sure someone else remembers it well enough to refry those beans if necessary.

Gravitas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Awww, please do tell Slim!

KBW

Reaction score
I returned the flag so how would I get a felony? The doors weren't locked, I didn't break anything, and not long after my post I thought about it and returned the flag. I didn't do anything that would warrant them pressing charges especially considering I have two family members on the school board. Not my fault they left the door open. I don't know about Slim's story but I doubt all he did was walk around and check out the school. The cameras I saw at the school are the same ones at my office and they need a lot of light to work worth a damn and there was only very low light throughout the school (school has 2500 kids so it is pretty large) so they wouldn't even see me hardly.

horndog

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mischievous stuff is always a good time

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yep, more than once and had a good time too. Not the best time ever (well sex is always the best ever when your seventeen and I did **** my GF in the office) but I used to make it sort of a hobby getting into big ol closed buildings. I agree it is sort of fun just wondering around empty halls and the like. Plus for me it was always a challenge to see how much me could get into. Never really stole anything of significant value. As for the law, I'm sure its different in Oakland but where I grew up I would not have ended up in jail unless I was caught and kept doing it.

KBW

Reaction score
yeah I don't have anything to worry about. I just had fun and didn't break anything or mess with anything. I have a good friend who swapped classrooms with a few of his buddies. They took pictures of two different rooms and then moved all of the stuff and put one teacher's class in another room the exact way it was.

Tarmac

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
what a waste of time. I'd rather sit in my own room than "chill" at my high school

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads