• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Has anyone bought a suit from Suitcart?

velvel87

Reaction score
I saw that suitcart sells high end suits for extremely cheap prices. I am very skeptical about the site, but has anyone ever used them?

Link: http://www.suitcart.com/

Thanks

Fashionguyhasit

Reaction score
I have personally bought a lot of clothing from that site. I live in New York also, but it's all real from the shoes to suits. I was surprised at their prices but the quality is fantastic. Hope I could help

clapeyron

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I have personally bought a lot of clothing from that site. I live in New York also, but it's all real from the shoes to suits. I was surprised at their prices but the quality is fantastic. Hope I could help

I'm convinced that this statement is legit.

guymac12

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
The link to the suitcart website is not working.

MikeDT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

So do I. :nodding:

Domain Name: SUITCART.COM
YC Comercial LTD
wu huanteng
qingyuan road,bei xia cun
xiamen, -
China

clapeyron

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Quote:
xiamen is one of my favorite cities in china. get to ride the ferry from the island to the mainland to get to work every morning when I'm there. comparatively clean air and better climate than in the PRD.

DRURY007

Reaction score
Dude, i have brought two suites from this site and its amazing. im serious! i got a D&G and an Armini and they are both quality.
NOT A SCAM AT ALL.
the only way to find out is to try mate.

gsugsu

Reaction score

Dude, i have brought two suites from this site and its amazing. im serious! i got a D&G and an Armini and they are both quality.
NOT A SCAM AT ALL.
I guess it has been some time since you purchased your suits since the site evaporated over a year ago.

GBR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'm not! Far too conveniunet for TWO first time posters to favour an organsiatiuon which ius very rarely if ever mentioned here. Sounds as if you one is using technology to find the post and then joining to defend.

MikeDT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

NOT A SCAM AT ALL.

If I wanted an Armini suit, I'm sure the late SuitCart of Xiamen was the right place.

Last edited:

Nathan5653

Reaction score
HAHA, this is so funny. You'd think they would put more effort into making those posts.

Toffee

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Yup, looks like their site has been down for a while already.

Nick Olsen

Reaction score
hey guys. found this forum trying to find out where suitcart has gone. it was called valuesuit before that. I dont know why it keeps changing names DNS but I bought 2 suits a bunch of shirts and a pair of feragamo's from there about 12 months ago.... i was a lot heavier than I am now and only just got into them but now they fit perfect. It's a chinese site but I have verified with local stores that they are genuine brands and really cheap and wasnt too bad to deal with considering the language barrier.

I'd like to know where the site has gone or whether there is another site like it nowadays as I need more suits :)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads