Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Harry Rosen Sale -- Toronto

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by trogdor, Jun 11, 2005.

1. trogdor

trogdor Senior member

Those of you in Toronto might be interested to know that the Scotia Plaza branch of Harry Rosen is having a sale at the moment.

It seems to be mostly on shirts (both dress- and sports-) and ties. When I went in yesterday, they had a few Hilditch & Key shirts for around $119 CDN and LOTS of Burberry shirts for $129. I also saw a handful of Brioni shirts for 50% off (which put them at around $200 CDN). I didn't look too closely, but they also had plenty of the usual Boss/Armani/Canali stuff, as well as their own line and J.P.Tilford marked down to below $100). Worth checking out if you're in the area.

I'm no shoe enthusiast (cue flame war), but they also had a lot of Allen Edmonds shoes at 50% off. All the shoes I saw looked hideous though. Big clunky loafer things.

2. Ed13

Ed13 Senior member

Harry Rosen is also having their sidewalk sale at their outlet in Mississauga. I stopped in today but nothing really interesting for me.

3. GQgeek

GQgeek Senior member

ya i can't wait till the montreal grand prix is over because i'm assuming the montreal sales will start on monday. Holt Renfrew already has stuff on sale but I usually prefer the stuff at Harry Rosen so I'm saving my money and can't wait to part with it.