• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Harry Rosen Sale -- Toronto

trogdor

Reaction score
Those of you in Toronto might be interested to know that the Scotia Plaza branch of Harry Rosen is having a sale at the moment.

It seems to be mostly on shirts (both dress- and sports-) and ties. When I went in yesterday, they had a few Hilditch & Key shirts for around $119 CDN and LOTS of Burberry shirts for $129. I also saw a handful of Brioni shirts for 50% off (which put them at around $200 CDN). I didn't look too closely, but they also had plenty of the usual Boss/Armani/Canali stuff, as well as their own line and J.P.Tilford marked down to below $100). Worth checking out if you're in the area.

I'm no shoe enthusiast (cue flame war), but they also had a lot of Allen Edmonds shoes at 50% off. All the shoes I saw looked hideous though. Big clunky loafer things.

Ed13

Reaction score
Harry Rosen is also having their sidewalk sale at their outlet in Mississauga. I stopped in today but nothing really interesting for me.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
ya i can't wait till the montreal grand prix is over because i'm assuming the montreal sales will start on monday. Holt Renfrew already has stuff on sale but I usually prefer the stuff at Harry Rosen so I'm saving my money and can't wait to part with it.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.