1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Harry Rosen Chelsea Boots: Need Opinion

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by othertravel, Feb 4, 2013.

1. othertravel

othertravel Senior member

I'm in the market for some chelsea boots and came across these for $199 (marked down from $399).

Do you guys think it's a good value? It looks hand burnished and blake stitched.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. DocHolliday

DocHolliday Senior member Dubiously Honored

Odd design -- can't say I care for it. Would pass at any price.

Don't get caught up in the discount. If you like them, fine. But if you like them only because they're vaguely similar to what you wanted and on sale, walk away.

1 person likes this.
  3. GBR

GBR Senior member

4. othertravel

othertravel Senior member

I'm looking for a chelsea that has a wingtip or oxford design. Any recommendations in the $200-$400 range?