Harrison cashmere on bluefly

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by justbrowsing, Sep 11, 2004.

1. justbrowsing

justbrowsing Active Member

I have never heard of the brand before. Is anyone familiar with the quality of the cashmere and construction? Harrison sweaters Thanks edited to add link

2. JuniorJetSet

JuniorJetSet Well-Known Member

-Was going to ask the same question, I'd be interested in the answer as Bluefly is the only place I've seen selling this brand.

3. jasonpraxis

jasonpraxis Well-Known Member

A few months ago I picked up a black turtleneck with subtle ribs. I haven't had a chance to wear it yet, but it looks to be of good quality for the price point, with pretty good stitching and reasonable elasticity. I ordered a large, for the length of the sweater, and, while it was long enough (I'm 6'3"), it was slightly larger in the body and arms than I would have liked. As a result, it looks a bit shapeless under direct lighting. That wasn't enough to stop me buying a charcoal v-neck last week, though.

4. montecristo#4

montecristo#4 Senior member

I bought a size large ribbed Harrison turtleneck from Bluefly hast winter. It was too short for me (I'm 6'3" as well) and Ithought the quality wasn't so hot. I have cashmere from JCrew that is better. I wouldn't buy this product again.

Montecristo

5. GHo

GHo Senior member