• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Harold & Kumar 3 (2010)

IndianBoyz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Harold & Kumar are getting a third. May the glory of NPH shine anew upon us all. We get the following scoop from the chronic caves of Yahoo:

Jon Hurwitz and Hayden Schlossberg, who wrote "Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle" and wrote and directed "Harold & Kumar Escape From Guantanamo Bay," will write and direct the comedy ""˜Til Beth Do Us Part" for Warner Bros.

The feature will focus on two twentysomething males whose close friendship is put to the test when one of them becomes engaged.

"Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle" became a crossover hit for New Line in 2004. Hurwitz and Schlossberg are signed to write the third movie in the franchise, with an option to direct.

I'm glad to see the series make it to three and I hope they bring the story to a resounding conclusion. The second film was more outlandish than the first and I hope this trend scales further upward for the next installment. I want to see NPH riding another beast of some sort and I cannot wait to see him explain how he escaped death at the hands of the hookers.

The Harold & Kumar films are fun marijuana comedies and have held the torch high for this generation. While not as classic as Cheech and Chong, they are no slouches and will forever be worthy representatives of the genre. Long live the chron.

harold-kumar-escape-from-guantanamo-bay-neil-patrick-harris.jpg

Helix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is it too much to ask to have a movie that is just about NPH being awesome?

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
so Kal is gonna take time off from White House duty for another stoner-comedy? wow.

hboogz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can't wait to see me some more of Maria...

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Originally Posted by m@T
so Kal is gonna take time off from White House duty for another stoner-comedy? wow.

I hear they passed him up for the newest, "Just say 'No'" program.

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Second one sucked, I hope this is much better.

IndianBoyz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
2nd definately didn't suck. 1 was just better.

IndianBoyz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Release date for Harold & Kumar 3: It's called A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas, and they're releasing it November 5, 2010.

Sherlock

Reaction score
Originally Posted by IndianBoyz
The feature will focus on two twentysomething males whose close friendship is put to the test when one of them becomes engaged.
That doesn't sound like it's gonna be that good.

I think the white castle one was really good. The guantanamo bay one was worse, though it definitely had some funny moments. This third one will probably be even worse. I'll probably still see it though.

frederik_jon

Reaction score
The second wasnt bad at all, it had some funny moments. But the first one was the best, it was clear to see that the budget had grown way bigger than in the first movie eg. the expensive cars and hot girls
biggrin.gif
Cockmeat sandwich?

sunror

Reaction score
great news

second had several very funny parts. suffered from the unfunny opponent: the bald government employee

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads