1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Hare Peacoat - Medium (Price Drop)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by mesafaine, Apr 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mesafaine

mesafaine Member

I have for sale this Hare Peacoat.
    [COLOR=FF00AA]$80USD[/COLOR] buyer pays postage and I will happily post anywhere.

Size is Medium. It is Japanese of course, so consider it a small fit, I am a medium myself (slim but very tall) and it is just too small for me - at 70KG 190cm male.

Measurements
    shoulder to bottom hem (front length): 56.5cm
    sleeve length: 65cm
    pit to pit: 45cm

Please note: I had a tailor let out a little of the sleeve hem (long arm, trying in vain to make it fit better). He did a very average job though. So I would recommend you get the hem brought in on the sleeves again. No doubt whoever gets this will have to have shorter arms than me! But just be warned that it will need some minor modification.

I have included a picture of the sleeve cuff, you can see there is a slight bump noticeable (where the original fold and hence position of the cuff) but you can see there is no damage done to the visible part of the sleeve, so a simple shortening will return it to it's original state =)

Any questions, just ask =)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 20, 2013
  2. mesafaine

mesafaine Member

I just lowered the price to 80 USD!

Am open to reasonable offers too =)

Last edited: Apr 24, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.