Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Happy Thanksgiving All

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by JohnMS, Nov 24, 2004.

1. JohnMS

JohnMS Senior Member

I know this doesn't belong in this section, but may everyone have a Happy Thanksgiving. Thanks for the participation in the forum and advice given. I'm learning a lot.

2. chorse123

chorse123 Stylish Dinosaur

Going around the table... "I'm thankful for Style Forum and it's knowledgeable members, who allow me nearly endless enjoyment of my clothing obsession."

Here's to a Happy Thanksgiving from an American abroad.

3. nightowl6261a

nightowl6261a Distinguished Member

I as well am thankful to the Style Forum for a lot of reasons, but the biggest most important reason to offer thanks, the relationships developed here, though at times they may be combative, in contrast, always in a gentlemanly fashion and always to an end friendly and fun. Thanks for allowing me the opportunity to learn, voice, and enjoy.

Happy Holidays.

4. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim In Time Out

[​IMG] Happy Holidays.

5. j

j (stands for Jerk) Admin

I'd like to say thanks to everyone who has contributed in every way to making this such a great community to be a part of. I originally put the forum together simply to have a place to discuss what I and others had an interest to discuss, and to be able to ask my own questions. It has gone far beyond my hopes or expectations, as I've learned much more from being here than I knew I wanted to know, and it's grown to a very valuable resource for me and many others.

I'd also like to take the opportunity to thank all the members who have given financial support to "keeping the doors open" here. You all know who you are, and you have my gratitude as well as that of all the other members.

And last but certainly not least to Steve, who has been busy away from the forum lately, but who has since the beginning done a great deal of the work of building a good place to be, and without whom the forum might never have been created in the first place: thanks from me and everyone.

I wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving.

6. jcusey

jcusey Distinguished Member Dubiously Honored

I'd like to thank J for his rapidly-changing post count.

But seriously, I'd like to thank J and Steve for their hard work and dedication of resources to make this such a successful place to meet and discuss clothing and other things. It's much better than Cats. I'm going to visit again and again.

7. FIHTies

FIHTies Distinguished Member

Geez...Nothing about the silent partner... Grumble Grumble... [​IMG] Still waiting on that .12 cut... [​IMG] But for real, thank you J and all for the give and take of the knowledge, and i gratefully acknowledge that the forum has helped my business, for which I am appreciative. A special thanks to those that add to the forum's fun place to be atmosphere whether it be by intentionaly or unintentionaly. (Kalra we LOVE you...). [​IMG] JJF EDIT: Tokyo, Man does OJ know how to carve... [​IMG]