1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Happy Holidays! Something for the BIG GUY - Coppley Bocelli 42R Suit MINT CONDITION - Charcoal with

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by charzord, Nov 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. charzord

charzord Well-Known Member

Here something for cheap - a mint condition Coppley Bocelli Suit for $90 shipped within North America! I can probably sell it for more on eBay, but I'm feeling rather festive right now.

It's definitely for a big guy, but its not a tent. The waist is nicely tapered in!

Fabric is by Zegna. Charcoal with subtle Navy stiching. Absolutely gorgeous.

Here are the details (all in inches)

Jacket
    2 button
    Dual vents
    3 exterior pockets
    4 interior pockets
    Shoulder to Shoulder - 19.5
    Armpit to Armpit - 22
    Waist (across top button) - 20
    Sleeve (shoulder to sleeve) - 28 (non working buttons)
    Length (BOC to hem) - 31.5

Pants
    Waist: 33 + 3
    Inseam 34+ 2
    Single pleated
    Lined to the knees

Pictures:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. rathebaindc

rathebaindc Senior member

This suit is exactly my size. I'm 6'0" and 185 pounds. I guess I'm a big guy now.

This guy is 6" 185 lbs too...huge
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 1, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.