• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Happy Canada Day: 25 Hottest Canadian women

fwiffo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Really - Grace Park over Tricia Hefler? I don't know. You know Canada is running out of women when Pamela Anderson is STILL on the list.

I like Rachel McAdams the best but I thought she was from Toronto. I heard she still has a home in the city.

I'm surprised there are no Indian girls on the list considering they're 10% of the population now and there are quite a few stunners out there in the media.

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Mia Kirshner FTW.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Didn't even know Emmanuelle chriqui was canadian. jessica lucas is really pretty. Jessica stam too. I've always liked Rachel McAdams.

Dr Huh?

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lights is on the list? Really? I could look past her bad music if she were actually pretty, but she looks like a female Pete Wentz.

runner-guy

Reaction score
Emmanuelle and Rachel McAdams are top-notch in my book. The rest of the list is fair.

mr monty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last weekend I was at the Montreal Jazzfest and there were hot hot women everywhere
fistbump.gif
I counted 25 before I got out of the hotel
lol8[1].gif

fir3fox

Reaction score
I like Ellen page, but I guess she didn't make the cut. =/

Albern

Reaction score
Originally Posted by fwiffo
I like Rachel McAdams the best but I thought she was from Toronto. I heard she still has a home in the city.
She grew up just outside of London if I remember correctly and went to York for her undergrad. I actually have a friend who was in the same class with her and they were in the same group for a project. Of course York University being what it is, the school was on strike that year so they rarely got a chance to work together. She's very sweet and gorgeous in person according to him, and I don't doubt that.

Sherlockian

Reaction score
Originally Posted by runner-guy
Emmanuelle and Rachel McAdams are top-notch in my book.

A couple of other good ones - Kreuk being most notable - but these two should feature in ANY top list of beautiful women.

I may cop some "WTF, GTFO!" for this, but what about Avril Lavigne? Would boan. No joak.

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Sherlockian
I may cop some "WTF, GTFO!" for this, but what about Avril Lavigne? Would boan. No joak.

I'm with you.

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Sherlockian
A couple of other good ones - Kreuk being most notable - but these two should feature in ANY top list of beautiful women. I may cop some "WTF, GTFO!" for this, but what about Avril Lavigne? Would boan. No joak.
Avril Lavigne?
eh.gif
laugh.gif
facepalm.gif
avril_withoutmakeup.jpg
No. Get your pasty, average looking, snaggled toothed only attractive due to photoshop and heavy makeup liking ass out of here.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads