• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Happy birthday

jharrison

Reaction score
Yes, happy birthday NavyStyles. We've missed seeing you around lately.

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
Happy Birthday as well.

NavyStyles

Reaction score
Jonathan, JHarrison, and Steve,

Thank y'all for the birthday well wishes. I lucked out having it on a Friday this year (only one class on Fridays). And I am enjoying the scarf -- err, did last week when it was cool enough for it. "Autumn" in New Orleans can be a mixed blessing for those of us who like crisp, cool weather.

As for my lack of posting recently, let's hope the start of a new age can work as a convenient way to kick that. I plan to post more frequently. Or at least frequent the forum a little more often than I have lately.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Hey, I was hoping you'd stop by. Happy birthday mate.

NavyStyles

Reaction score
Hopefully I'll be stopping by more often. JHarrison was kind enough to send me an e-mail inquiring about my mysterious vanishing. Glad to be back. And thanks for the well wishes. Been a good day so far -- and just getting started.

jharrison

Reaction score
It's wonderful to have you back.

FIHTies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Happy 45th to Tchoy. C'mon in...The water's fine. (In other words...we're still waiting for that first post.)
smile.gif
JJF

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
Happy 45th Tchoy...

FIHTies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Happy Birthday to... to.... . . . . . . . . . . . . . Why...Its MOI. Â Hoooray...... Happy Birthday to me.... (Oh. its also the anniversary of the FIH business..., more on that later
smile.gif
 )

jharrison

Reaction score
Now wait a second....

According to my watch, you won't be a year older for another 48 minutes. You're getting ahead of yourself.

Just kidding. Happy birthday FIH, it's good to have you around.

FIHTies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Now wait a second.... According to my watch, you won't be a year older for another 48 minutes. You're getting ahead of yourself. Just kidding. Happy birthday FIH, it's good to have you around.
Yah Yah...Whattaya expect from a Texan...
smile.gif
JJF

NavyStyles

Reaction score
Happy birthday, Jonathan. And felicitations on the anniversary of the business. Have a good day; hopefully you can focus on yourself instead of running the store. At least for a day.

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
Happy Birthday, JON.

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
Happy Birthday, Caliborn.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads