• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Happy Birthday, Matt!

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Not yet his birthday on this side of the world, but I'll give this an early +1 for my favorite mod.

onix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Will wishing him happy birthday automatically give us 1 chance of messing up in DT before getting teh ban
blush.gif
? If so, happy birthday Matt.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Seconded. Or Thirded. Or ******* I can't count that high. Anyway Happy Birthday!

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Happy birthday, Schultz!

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
Not yet his birthday on this side of the world, but I'll give this an early +1 for my favorite mod.
brown noser.

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
happy birthday friend!

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
will vietnam survive tonight's debauchery and hedonism? happy birthday matt!

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Have a great one, mate.

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by acidboy
will vietnam survive tonight's debauchery and hedonism? happy birthday matt!
Birthday eve was rough. Jesus. Recovering now...it's about noon. So if you remember the thread I squirreled about a girl who wronged me severely the other day...went over and saw her, handed her ass to her. Then she handed her ass right back to me. Which was nice. Then I left. Which she thought was not nice. I however derived as much pleasure from going as I did from coming, so the world makes sense again. All cheap ill feeling gone from me, and the guilty party left feeling cheap and ill. Went for drinks with a friend who is back in town, then to another friend's birthday. A girl I used to kinda sorta date a while back texted me, wanting to meet up for a drink. She had some college friend in town who lives in Melbourne now (my town)...joined us at a club called Factory. One of my best friends was asked by a magazine to photograph a 'fashion show' there - so we go thinking 'cool...models'...turns out to be the world's worst drag show. Room was 80% gay dudes and 20% hot chicks, which kind of means that once you get over the aesthetics, the odds are pretty good. The boys did OK. Melbourne dude on the stroke of midnight gave me a tab of acid to celebrate - haven't dropped it yet, cos I had an 8am meeting this morning...the girl got hammered and we started making out again. There is a history of me and her making out and not **********...this history has been lengthened by another evening, but we are doing dinner tomorrow, which is nice. Woke up to a bunch of SMSes, Facebook messages, calls, and this thread, none of which helped me manage a hangover in a room full of communists or helped me through my all time worst guitar class once I got home (I could barely see the strings), but is all appreciated nonetheless. Yup...birthday eve was a big one. No idea what I will end up doing tonight for birthday proper, but I do have a little paper square soaked in LSD with my name on it just a few feet away that I have a feeling will be gone by the morning. I love my life sometimes... thanks for the wishes boys
smile.gif

Incman

Reaction score
Wow. Sounds like you had a blast lol. Enjoy tonight as well
smile.gif

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
i will not post on acid i will not post on acid i will not post on acid

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
Pretty much down now, although I still have pupils the size of baseballs, but I'll let Facebook messenger write my report of this particular birthday...

Me
dude
i took acid tonight for the first time since i left adelaide
hahaha

3:17am Pablo
hahahahahah

3:17am Me
thats like 13 yrs
in this rammed ass club

3:17am Pablo
**** hahah how was it
you and me use to trip all the time back in the day hahah

3:17am Me
clyb was full of the hottest women like anywhere

3:18am Pablo
cool

3:18am Me
and i was just standing there staring at one of the screens
showing national geographic
for like three hours
watching elephants cross rivers

3:18amPablo
waatt??? hahahaha awesome hahaha

3:18am Me
it was great
hahah
awesome night

3:19am Pablo
wikid

Me
last time i did that was at synagogue
on a night you were MCing man
haha

3:31am Pablo
hahahaha
long time ago shiitt
hahahaha

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Happy birthday, ****. But know that I disapprove of the drug use!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads