1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Hanro

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by patrick718, May 5, 2013.

1. patrick718

patrick718 New Member

i was just wondering i recently fell in love with hanro wear. I wear suits so i bought some boxer briefs and tanks and they feel amazing. The price is quite steep and I was just wondering if anyone also has any recommendations for quality and feel that is similar to hanro or is it really the top of the line?

2. GothamRed

GothamRed Senior member

Hanro is defo my favorite, but there are certainly other high end makers, e.g., Zimmerli. Pricing is similar, if not higher, than Hanro.

You could also check out Sunspel and Boss (not the goofy overly branded stuff, but their Advance line if you can find it).

3. MrLondon

MrLondon New Member

A company in the UK, called Silver Signature have a nice collection of the Hanro Basics collection and I tend to find their prices much more reasonable than the likes of Harrods and the other online retailers.

Hope this helps!