• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hanging out with my girlfriend's dad

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have you selected a strip bar to take him to after the fight?
smile.gif

Sherlockian

Reaction score
^...nice! First, let the father of your potential future wife know that you enjoy a good bit of fisticuffs. Comment frequently and enthusiastically every time blood is visibly spilled.

Second, leave him in no doubt as to the things you'd like to do to various hot strippers. Be sure to treat him (and yourself) to at least one private room "dance".

Bonus points for getting you both trashed on beer and, better still, something illegal, before driving home. Every father-in-law wants to be sure his daughter's husband can man up when times get tough, and bravely standing up to an officer while he issues you with a DUI is the perfect opportunity to show you have big, brass balls.

West24

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
such a terrible idea. but its clear youre the "im going to marry this chick" type who makes lots of terrible decisions. youve been with her for two months! for all you know one big fight and its over. i would not invite her dad, take a friend.

insomb

Reaction score
**** that, even if you've been hanging out with her from sun up to sun down everyday for the past 2 months that's too soon and it sounds like your putting her on a pedastal by considering it. i wouldn't do it, maybe in a few months from now.

willpower

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Johnny_5
Ask her first pal. Either she was say "aww that's a cute idea" or "um. no. What made you think of that?"
Jess. Berry goot.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
If I were her father, I would not want to hang out with you! 2 months! Come on! There is **** in my refrigerator that has been there longer than 2 months!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads