• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hanger Project hangers (Rolls Roice of Hangers with Nordstrom quality CS)

newmember2010

Reaction score
Just wanted to thank Kirby Allison for his amazing customer service. As some might remember from my thread last week (http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...226552&page=2), a thief broke into my house and stole some stuff including my beautiful wood hangers from hanger project
plain.gif
. Kirby contacted me privately via pm and offered to replace them free of charge. WOW is all I can say. This was by far the best customer service I have had from anywhere at anytime. This guy is the real deal and his hangers are equally impressive. Not only do they look absolutely stunning but they have much wider shoulders(girth) then any hangers I have ever used (and you can get many lengths) so they do not leave shoulder marks on any of my clothes. They truly are the best that is available. Nothing else on the market comes even close to these.

http://www.hangerproject.com/

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by newmember2010
Just wanted to thank Kirby Allison for his amazing customer service. As some might remember from my thread last week (http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...226552&page=2), a thief broke into my house and stole some stuff including my beautiful wood hangers from hanger project
plain.gif
. Kirby contacted me privately via pm and offered to replace them free of charge. WOW is all I can say. This was by far the best customer service I have had from anywhere at anytime. This guy is the real deal and his hangers are equally impressive. Not only do they look absolutely stunning but they have much wider shoulders(girth) then any hangers I have ever used (and you can get many lengths) so they do not leave shoulder marks on any of my clothes. They truly are the best that is available. Nothing else on the market comes even close to these.

http://www.hangerproject.com/

Fantastic customer service.

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Great products, though I wish they carried half-steps in between their three basic hanger sizes. An 18" model would be awesome, for instance.

dragon8

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice! Glad you got some new hangers.

NotoriousMarquis

Reaction score
i still think my favourite hangers are the curved ones made of like, marled, burned cedar that come with Isaia suits. Not glossy, so it doesnt look like a hotel room.

CaymanS

Reaction score
Epic customer service. Huge props to an obviously A+ establishment.

mlongano

Reaction score
I should call my tailor and tell him that twenty of my suits were stole...oh, never mind...

...very classy gesture Kirby!!

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Wow, that is really over and beyond customer service. I would have snickered and rubbed my hands together awaiting a new order of hanger's.
devil.gif

HarleyBob

Reaction score
Dang it, wouldn't you know, somebody just broke into my house an hour ago and stole all my Hanger Project hangers. (I had 15 of the suit hangers, 60 of the shirt hangers, and 20 of the pant hangers, just saying.) I have no idea how I am going to be able to scrape the money together to replace them.

Does anyone know how I can get them replaced?

sonlegoman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a feeling that this was a setup of some sort. Anyone else get that? Did Kirby ask for a copy of the police report?
devil.gif

mktitsworth

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's excellent to know. I've been considering picking up their shoe shine kit, and I'm even more willing to do so knowing that is the level of service they aspire to.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads