1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Handrolled, handmade premium pocket squares.

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by acecow, Aug 18, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. acecow

acecow Senior member

White Linen with Red Stitching.

First to pay - gets the item. I'm no longer accepting pre-orders (unless you have an emergency) because I can't meet the demand. I make my own pocket squares for myself. I enjoy the process, so I'm making some from the leftover material for the SF community as well. There are only a few of each material, so they are truly unique. They are all made from expensive premium cotton, linen, and silk and are completely handmade; I spend more than an hour per PS (even 3+ hours on some). Sizes are approximately 12x12. Prices are listed with shipping to CONUS. First PS is always full price, then $2 off per PS when ordering more than one.

Disclaimer: If you want shipping with confirmation, please add $5. Otherwise, I'm not responsible for lost packages. I've sold more than 30 pocket squares already and have had only positive feedback with no problems whatsoever. However, at these low prices I simply cannot afford delivery confirmation. Thank you for understanding.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.