1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Handmade Julian (of RRL) Shell Cordovan Boots sz 10

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Lithium Br8kfst, Jun 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lithium Br8kfst

Lithium Br8kfst Senior member

Handmade Julian Boots- Black Horween Shell Cordovan
    SZ 10

original cost: $1200

This is more of an interest check as I'd hate to let these go, but thought I would list and see if there is any interest
    These boots were a custom, one-off order I placed with Julian of RRL fame a few years ago. The style resembles a boondocker/military boot mixed with Julian's classic touches.
    They are excellent condition with minimum wear. (See pics for details)

Details:
    -Black Horween Shell Cordovan
    -Cap toe
    -Natural color sole / hand-tacked welt
    -7 naked eyelets
    -Cat's Paw rubber 1.5" heel
    -5.5" tall not including sole/heel
    -leather laces included

PRICE: $550 or best offer USPS priority shipping w/tracking and signature confirmation included to all CONUS destinations. Paypal NET only (international shipments considered on a case by case basis)

Measurements:
    They are a size 10 and fit similar to a 9.5 Redwing Heritage or 9 Viberg Service Boot

** I would consider trades for a Black Waxed Flesh Viberg Service Boot sz 9:**

Last edited: Sep 18, 2016
  2. b-ewing

b-ewing Senior member

3. Lithium Br8kfst

Lithium Br8kfst Senior member

Haha... Damn, indeed. They are a special pair and should go to a good home.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.