• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Handmade full grain belts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sufferred

Reaction score
I thought I would post up my belts here as I am sure others would like a perfect fit full grain belt.

All belts start out as handpicked 7-11oz full grain tooling grade leather. I personally go and pick out each and every hide I use to assure zero defects. Buckles are made in the USA from solid brass and everything is stitched by hand. So check out my belts and if you are interested please follow the picture directions to measure your size.

Offering four finishes to pick from:

*From left to right*
Canyon Rust, Black, Oxblood and Nude(natural)

Three snap colors:
Gunmetal black(pictured with belts), Nickel and brass.

Buckles to pick from:

Sizing: get your favorite belt and follow the picture instructions below.

Pricing:

Basic: any color and buckle with snap or the basic triple stitch.
60 shipped

Single Artisan stitch: 70 shipped
**You can pick where every you want the stitch. Does not have to be hidden.

Not shown when in use

Double Artisan: 75 shipped

Shows stitch when in use.

*Shipped is only for the USA. If you live outside the USA you will just be charged the extra it would cost to ship in the States.

Black with stitching(rawhide is for looks) artificial sinew is used for holding all stitching.
Customer requested the polished brass to be knocked off and a patina.

Oxblood with a triple sinew(artificial) to hold the buckle, then a triangle contrast with rawhide.

Customer's belts together:

Black w/nickle snap and buckle and a Canyon Rust w/brass snap and buckle.
Both are a customer's order.

Canyon rust with brass buckle and snap. Matching end keep.

Natural raw w/Gunmetal snap and natural brass buckle.

Natural w/ key loop snap

Natural w/ Nickel plated double bar brass buckle.

Canyon Rust in a women's 1" width, brass buckle and keep.

Men's Canyon Rust with synthetic sinew(wax finish). Then the belt is coated and buffed with Mink's oil.

Last edited:

Sufferred

Reaction score
bump! Maybe I am not a big name brand? Let's get orders cut! I am 100% behind my product and ready for the critic pick apart of my belts!

Sufferred

Reaction score
Shocked there is not even a comment yet. Selling these like crazy everywhere else. Well, I have plenty of leather and ready for orders if anyone desires to get rid of their cheap LV or Gucci belts ;)

Sufferred

Reaction score
I have a few, since it is formal. Do you desire a 1" or a 1-1/4"? I believe formal for most men is a 1-1/4"

I have a few vintage plain buckles like you posted. I'll collect them and post a picture, you can pick what you desire.

Last edited:

Sufferred

Reaction score
Bump! more orders finished and pictures added, get yours today!!!! I might be a new guy, but I am not new to leather work. Nothing but top shelf craftsmanship and product.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads