• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo, a sustainable leather goods company based out of Vancouver, BC, Canada, making premium, made-to-order, water-repellent leather jackets and gloves. .Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Handmade Blue Summer Suit

Handmade Blue Summer Suit

ACluelessGent

Reaction score
ACluelessGent submitted a new classified:

Tailor-made Blue Summer Suit - Summer blue suit handmade by a tailor in Ariston 130s 225gr fabric, Size 50-52EU.

Gents I am selling this beautiful blue summer suit. It is made by hand by my tailor in Athens, Greece. The fabric is an Ariston Diamond 130s 225 gr. Colour is a nice summer blue in a shade between navy blue and royal blue. Worn only a few times and kept in a smoke free pet free home. It is in excellent as new condition. It is tailor-made for me, assume a size between 50 and 52 EU. It will probably fit someone 1,78 m tall weighing around 68Kg. That was my weight when I made it, unfortunately...
Read more about this classified...

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Styleforum x S.E.H Kelly Balmacaan: Choose the Fabric

• standard 5 — light and dark brown

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • standard 7 — dark brown and charcoal

Votes: 17 13.7%
  • wide 1 — charcoal and blue-grey

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • wide 3 — barley and brown

Votes: 5 4.0%