1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Handmade Bead Bracelets Made to Measure (wood, horn, semiprecious stones, coral)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by HomerJ, Jul 14, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vagrant

Vagrant New Member

Ordered these a week ago and they arrived a couple of days ago. Very very cool bracelets. Thanks Homer!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. js4design

js4design Senior member

Sent a message on Tuesday, paid on Wednesday, was wearing them Friday night. Amazing custom service to match a great product. Will be buying more. Here is a picture from this morning's blog entry showing them off. Thanks again!
    [​IMG]

3. Winston S.

Winston S. Senior member

NATO strap from the Knottery? I got one recently too and really like it better than my other NATOs which seem longer.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2012
  4. 3demon

3demon Well-Known Member

Just want to comment again on the excellent service and product. These beads are great value - well crafted and beautiful in person. I'm already on my second order!

5. Jose Mendez

Jose Mendez Member

Loved the bracelet I ordered. Im definitely ordering more.

6. Rankiz

Rankiz Senior member

I usually wearing two bracelets on my left wrist and the clock on the right, not SF approved? :p

7. tailoredstuff

tailoredstuff Well-Known Member

It appears not judging by all the previous posts. Its wrist watch on the left and two bracelets infront.

I did consider putting the two braclet's behind the watch but it didn't look as good.

8. thekosmicdesign

thekosmicdesign Active Member

Does anyone have pics of the blue spot bracelet? This doesn't appear to be in the album and no one has posted a pic yet.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2012
  9. The Gold Bug

The Gold Bug Well-Known Member

How durable is the "elastic monofilament"? Bead bracelets I've had in the past always seem to either break or loosen...

10. Winston S.

Winston S. Senior member

I've never had an issue with it, but I don't really abuse mine either though.

11. The Gold Bug

To be clear, I wasn't actually talking about the bracelets that are sold by the OP but about bracelets I had bought on in a random shop. Since I was interested in the bracelets sold here, I just wanted to know about their durability. Anybody else want to share their experience with these?

Last edited: Jul 31, 2012
  12. tricky

tricky Senior member

Been wearing mine for over 1.5 years and no issues at all. Maybe a bit of stretch but in fairness my kids have yanked on them about a hundred times.

I've purchased 2 and will be buying more. :slayer:

13. fredericnorway

fredericnorway New Member

Great customer service and sweet designs.

14. Qudi

Qudi Senior member

Before I put in an order for a jade bracelet, I thought I'd ask; is there or will there be a lighter shade of jade beads available?

15. MarcoAziz

MarcoAziz New Member

I WANT TO BUY ALL OF THEM.

1 person likes this.
  16. zeero3

zeero3 Senior member

I bought two 6mm bracelets and was happy with them. However, my red coral seemed to begin to loosen on my wrist over the past few days. Yesterday it actually fell apart with no provocation. I'm not trying to throw the guy under the bus, I'm actually going to order a replacement because the price seems decent enough and I liked it, I just want to make sure this hasn't happened to others before I reorder. By the looks of it, this is an isolated incident.

17. Winston S.

Winston S. Senior member

I think I have about 8 - 10. The oldest ones I have had for about 6 - 8 months I think and have never had an issue. I wear one everyday. Changes depending on what else I am wearing. I think this was just a fluke.

18. k4lnamja

k4lnamja Senior member

Bought two recently and waiting for them to come.

But how do you measure the circumference of your wrist? Should the bracelet be tight?

Thanks

19. antirabbit

antirabbit Senior member

Any one try a horn bracelet?

20. The Gold Bug

[​IMG]

Just received these : italian marble and green lime jasper with a few beads of red jasper.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.