• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Handbag for the GF?

SirSuturesALot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tarmac
whats popular today is the Vanessa Bruno tote. But it is canvas and costs $200
patch[1].gif

A good portion of the popular LV bags are just coated canvas and cost over $1k.
confused.gif

lahiru118

Reaction score
Ed Hardy accessories help spice you up along with Ed Hardy clothes. Buy matching Ed Hardy accessories like socks, scarves, bags, sunglasses and caps along with other Ed Hardy stuff. Ed Hardy sunglasses and Ed Hardy hats are available in a variety of designs and colours to pep you up. Ed Hardy clothes have always been a rage among youth, but there is more to Ed Hardy than jeans, hoodies and sweaters. Ed Hardyhas an extensive range of accessories, to go along with your favourite Ed Hardy clothes. And these too, like the clothes, sport Ed Hardy tattoo designs on them, making them the best possible choice to wear along with your Ed Hardy clothes. So if you have just bought yourself an Ed Hardy t-shirt and jeans and are looking for matching accessories, you don’t need to go anywhere else! So what is the big deal about Ed Hardy accessories? Ed Hardyaccessories come with the coolest tattoo designs on them, making them perfect matches for your Ed Hardywear. Ed Hardy has wrist bands, shoes and boots, socks, bags and purses, hats, scarves and sunglasses to wear along with Ed Hardy clothes. All these are designed for maximum utility and they flame up your style quotient along with Ed Hardy clothes. What you wear on your head more or less defines you; hence head wear should be extremely stylish and comfortable at the same time. Ed Hardy hats are designed for this very purpose, to provide maximum comfort and looking stylish sitting on top of your head. Available in three different editions as Basic caps, Rhinestone caps and Speciality caps. The basic edition Ed Hardy hats keep you looking cool while keeping everything simple. For a tougher look one might want to look at the Rhinestone caps. Speciality caps feature more artistic and complex patterns, which are breathtakingly cool. So get your Ed Hardy hats from an Ed Hardy sale and dress up today! Of all the accessories one might wear, sunglasses must be chosen with the most care. For sunglasses can make a hell of a difference to how your face looks. A good pair of sunglasses from an Ed Hardy sale can make yours the hottest face in town.Ed Hardy sunglasses come in shades like Black, Tortoise, Cocoa, Gun metal and others. Want that macho look? Go in for an Ed Hardy jacket and Ed Hardy sunglasses sporting ‘Dragon’ or ‘Speed kills’ in black. Or if it is the cool guy look you want, Ed Hardyy sunglasses with ‘Lover boy’ in latte would fit the bill perfectly. Pair them up with an Ed Hardy jeans and hoodie, you are bound to win all prizes in any ‘coolest guy’ contest. Other hot tattoo designs include skull, butterfly and roses, skull and cherry blossoms. And of course, Ed Hardy sunglasses aren’t just about style and coolness. They protect your eyes as well as any sunglasses are expected too, and even better. So keep your eyes cool while looking hot with Ed Hardy sunglasses. Other accessories like scarves and bags from an Ed Hardysale tremendously boost your coolness rating too, so don’t waste any more time in buying them! Log on to our site and browse through the large collection of Ed Hardy accessories to pick ones that accentuate your Ed Hardy clothes...today! http://www.raininghollywood.com

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JoeWoah
My girlfriend really likes Ferragamo and Duchamp.

Is your girlfriend a female politician or CEO?

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like Kate Spade stuff. I bought my mom, who doesn't look old at all, a Kate Spade bag for around $400. It suits her well and could suit someone down to their late 20s I think. I recently bought my gf some Kate Spade sunglasses and she loves them.

JoeWoah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC
Is your girlfriend a female politician or CEO?
Neither, works for a non-profit doing stats. She wanted a Ferragamo purse, but she didn't like anything under $1800, so that wasn't going to happen. She didn't want a Coach bag like all the girls in the office had, but she liked the classic look of their Madeline. I picked the Duchamp because it was the closest to what she was looking for... and I was right.
boxing[1].gif
It's a really nice bag, moderately priced, practical and very feminine.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads