1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Halloween Costume thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by aeglus, Oct 27, 2011.

1. TheDarkKnight

TheDarkKnight Senior member

Love The human centipede stuff :slayer:

I'll be going as The slender man this year, and my GF as Mrs Lovett of Sweeney Todd fame.

2. ysb

ysb Senior member

Not a costume idea for me, but anyone have ideas for a very pregnant wife? Mine's due on Saturday,but if she goes til Halloween I want to have her belly painted. Here's some ideas I was tossing around:

- Death Star

- Kool-Aid

- Fish bowl (with Klaus from American Dad)

3. Crump's Brother

Crump's Brother Senior member

will post again if i wear my costume on Saturday

Aeglus - i will be wearing TOJ w/ my costume as well

4. colabear

colabear Senior member

Either

1) Brokeback Mountain Pig: dressed like a cowboy with a pig snout and stuffed with a pillow on my back like a hunchback

or

2) Lumberjack Bear: dressed like a lumberjack with a bear mask and a stuffed bear pinned on my back like a bearback :embar:

5. TheDarkKnight

TheDarkKnight Senior member

A Death star pregnant belly is brilliant! I hope you did that and your new arrival is happy and healthy :)

6. spacepope

spacepope Senior member

A friend and I thought about dressing like yesstyle mannequins until we realized how much yesstyle shit costs and that nobody would understand. Gonna go as a wizard. Really just want to wear a giant fake beard. Regret selling my NCB hoodcoat, would have been perfect.

7. chinesealpha

chinesealpha Senior member

Last year I went as a ghost. It was trickier than I had anticipated, as I had to ride a bike in my costume and not die. Ski goggles, zip ties, and scissors to the rescue. I was pretty proud of myself.

8. willy cheesesteak

willy cheesesteak Senior member

Already anticipating an army of Miley Cyrus costumes but hoping to see some Kaiju vs. Jaeger costumes this year

9. SonofGoldman

SonofGoldman Active Member

10. Parker

Parker Senior member Dubiously Honored

@noob in 89

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.