• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Hairy a$$ hygiene

garmentmerchant

Reaction score
Scrub throughly, sometimes I have to get in there with a pair of scissors (very carefully) and trim up the hedges it gets out of control(when the hair on your ass is longer then the hair on your head).

Concordia

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Perhaps you're a candidate for a full Brazilian.

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Just use a detangling shampoo and make sure you give it two passes. The shampoo will wash away the dingleberries and keep the hair from bunching up. If you shave, you risk bumps, cuts and roids and I would imagine that doing number 2 with a bruised up anus would be rather uncomfortable.

amerikajinda

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know someone who actually nairs his entire ass. Even between the cheeks. He said its amazing.

Sartorian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There was a previous, looooong thread about this, maybe about 8 months ago or more. I recently started shaving with a basic disposable razor, making sure to soap up very well. As long as you have some lubricating suds, it's not too difficult. Oh, and relax. But it's worth it; you don't have to worry about the grime and dingleberries and "crap."

Kris

Reaction score
I have heard that wiping your ass after every crap, and taking a shower daily will work. Just something I heard.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 85 17.3%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 158 32.2%
  • 8”

Votes: 141 28.7%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 57 11.6%
  • 9”

Votes: 25 5.1%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 11 2.2%