1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Hairstyle ideas?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by whatrs, Apr 14, 2013.

1. whatrs

whatrs New Member

Hi, I'm 16 and looking for a new hair style. I have had the same hair style for all my life and I think it's time for change! [​IMG]
    Any idea and pictures would be really helpful, I have a wedding to go to in four weeks an I would like to have it for then. I'm a standard rugby build if that helps. Thanks

2. Bhowie

Bhowie Senior member

Sweet lettuce, brah.

3. Claghorn

Claghorn Senior member Dubiously Honored

You could probably play around with hair wax and get whatever look you'd like.

or there is this:
    http://www.hairextensionsforum.com/

But most folks here probably care more about their clothes than they do their hair.