• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Haircuts to be recommended

Hitzugaya

Reaction score
Hey
smile.gif
I just recently heard about this website through a post the author of the art of manliness wrote, and I quite like this site. I created a profile just today, and this will be the first ever post and thread on this forum. I would like to hear if there is any hairstyle/cut that would suit well to my face shape. I've had a receding hairline for a long time and it runs in the family. I usually get my hair cut quite short, usually every 3 weeks by the same hairdresser. My hair tends to fall to the right side of my face and me and my hairdresser tend to agree in cutting my hair that supports the natural fall of the hair.
fotode...011kl10445.jpg
fotode...011kl10454.jpg
I would like to hear if there are any good suggestions or advices on how to cut my hair, or maybe even advice on how to style it. Giving pictures of other haircuts would be much appreciated
smile.gif
Thanks, Rune UPDATE*: For some reason, using the

willpower

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Look up pics of Chris Martin from Coldplay. Perhaps some facial hair might suit you.

Hitzugaya

Reaction score
Chris Martin is noted down now. Any others as well?

I tend to have stubbles as facial hair. I try new things out, but yet haven't found a style of facial hair that I would wear for every day. I'm usually not clean shaven because I find that having some facial hair helps balancing the face out. I would say that my forehead is not exactly small, and having some facial hair helps to put some balance in. So suggestions for facial hair are welcomed.

Zackb911

Reaction score
It's short and very simple. Are you looking for options on growing it out, styling, looking for a change, etc?

If you grow it out a bit you'll have a lot more options, when it's that short, it is what it is.

Hitzugaya

Reaction score
Im looking for haircuts that would go well with my face shape. Currently I keep my hair short. On the pictures I posted my hair has just been cut the same day, so that is the shortest it gets.
Im willing to let it grow out if I find a cut that goes well with me.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads