Haircut suggestions?

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by esaul17, Jan 9, 2008.

1. esaul17

esaul17 Well-Known Member

2. kever

kever Senior member

That first pic looks like Russ was wearing a hat all day. The only word that comes to mind when I see that is "plain". If you put something in your hair and messed it up a bit it might work with that cut, but if you plan on styling it like that, I wouldn't be a big fan.

3. esaul17

4. esaul17

5. greg_atlanta

greg_atlanta Senior member

Enjoy your long, thick hair while you can. Save the short hair for age 40+ when you have no other options.

Besides, the Caesar cut is very 90s.

6. ap0488

ap0488 Member

i agree with everyone else.

right now, i'm trying to grow my hair out some. it's about how long yours is right now.

you should enjoy a full head of hair while you still have it!

the eminem/crowe look seems very ordinary. longer hair is so much more versatile.
    i can get like 4 different looks without any product at all, and the options are endless with!

7. TheRealAshland

TheRealAshland Senior member

Yeah, I was worried about that. You can probably tell my current hair isn't that great either though...so are there any other suggestions? How about something like this: http://bp0.blogger.com/_XAePxwGya7E/...-h/eminem2.jpg
    eww are you serious? .... i could suggest a few but whats your style how do you dress?

8. esaul17

Not sure exactly how to describe my dress. Usually with khaki's or jeans, a slim fitted button up diesel shirt (sometimes unbuttoned) with a T-Shirt Underneath layered to match my pants. Something like a dog tag or bullet necklace around my neck and sometimes a bracelet. On the odd occasion I go for a simple white or red long sleeve shirt layed under a band T-Shirt, with blue or black jeans.

Does that help any?

As it is right now my hair is kind of wavy and is hard to manage. It can be flattened by a hat, but then just looks dead. Any suggestions? I am hoping for something low maintainance that will not emphasize my oblong face...