1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Haircut suggestions?

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by esaul17, Jan 9, 2008.

1. esaul17

esaul17 Well-Known Member

2. kever

kever Senior member

That first pic looks like Russ was wearing a hat all day. The only word that comes to mind when I see that is "plain". If you put something in your hair and messed it up a bit it might work with that cut, but if you plan on styling it like that, I wouldn't be a big fan.

3. esaul17

4. esaul17

5. greg_atlanta

greg_atlanta Senior member

Enjoy your long, thick hair while you can. Save the short hair for age 40+ when you have no other options.

Besides, the Caesar cut is very 90s.

6. ap0488

ap0488 Member

i agree with everyone else.

right now, i'm trying to grow my hair out some. it's about how long yours is right now.

you should enjoy a full head of hair while you still have it!

the eminem/crowe look seems very ordinary. longer hair is so much more versatile.
    i can get like 4 different looks without any product at all, and the options are endless with!

7. TheRealAshland

TheRealAshland Senior member

Yeah, I was worried about that. You can probably tell my current hair isn't that great either though...so are there any other suggestions? How about something like this: http://bp0.blogger.com/_XAePxwGya7E/...-h/eminem2.jpg
    eww are you serious? .... i could suggest a few but whats your style how do you dress?

8. esaul17

Not sure exactly how to describe my dress. Usually with khaki's or jeans, a slim fitted button up diesel shirt (sometimes unbuttoned) with a T-Shirt Underneath layered to match my pants. Something like a dog tag or bullet necklace around my neck and sometimes a bracelet. On the odd occasion I go for a simple white or red long sleeve shirt layed under a band T-Shirt, with blue or black jeans.

Does that help any?

As it is right now my hair is kind of wavy and is hard to manage. It can be flattened by a hat, but then just looks dead. Any suggestions? I am hoping for something low maintainance that will not emphasize my oblong face...