Haircut in LA

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by DGP, Aug 18, 2006.

1. DGP

DGP Senior member

Where can I go for this? I don't like anything too wild or out there, but I do want a place that knows about being stylish, dare I say trendy. I don't want to pay more than about $60 for a cut. What suggestions might you have? Thanks.

2. BlvdDandy

BlvdDandy Senior member

I used to go to Rudy's (there's one on Melrose, one on Sunset and one in the Standard) until the woman who cuts my hair opened up her own place. Her name is Rose and her place is called Fur Sure. It's in Silver Lake. She charges $30. She's awesome. Check it out.

3. whodini

whodini Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!

Right in my neck of the woods. I'll keep them in mind.

4. DGP

DGP Senior member

I used to go to Rudy's (there's one on Melrose, one on Sunset and one in the Standard) until the woman who cuts my hair opened up her own place. Her name is Rose and her place is called Fur Sure. It's in Silver Lake. She charges $30. She's awesome. Check it out.

Thanks for the tip. I went today, and was quite impressed. It wasn't Rose cutting my hair, it was another woman, but she was very good. She at least recognized all the little "problem areas" of my hair, where it grows weird, that is, while other stylists don't. It's a little short right now, cause I just got back, but when it grows out a little I think it will look great. And for $30 they are undercharging for this town.