1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Hair too light?

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by Jaque, Jun 19, 2006.

1. Jaque

Jaque New Member

I have long hair, but it's very poofy. I want to be able to push it back and it stay, instead of coming back to the front of my face and looking horrible. I don't know if it's too light or something. I don't want to use moose because that makes my hair hard like a rock, which I don't like.

Help please?

2. Jaque

Jaque New Member

actually, my hair isn't really long. More like medium length. It comes to the back of my neck in the back and a little past my nose in the front and covers my ears on the sides.

3. Fuuma

Fuuma Senior member

actually, my hair isn't really long. More like medium length. It comes to the back of my neck in the back and a little past my nose in the front and covers my ears on the sides.

My hair is very light and only slightly shorter than yours, I would have two recommendations:

1)You need a hairdresser that understands this particular need because if that's not the case you'll have a lot of trouble obtaining results
    2)Use some sort of paste that you'll rub all around your hair and start spreading it going against "the grain" so to speak (from front to back for the hair that's in front, from your neck to the top of your head for the hair that's in the back etc)
    3)style to the desired result and always place your bangs in the same general direction (no need to be maniacal about this but you get the idea)
    4)If this doesn't work shave your head and become a monk

4. mensimageconsultant

mensimageconsultant Senior member

Are you using a moisturizing shampoo?

5. Jaque

Jaque New Member

eh, I don't know. The bottom says Aussie, Moist Shampoo. I guess it is moisturizing?

6. Roy Biggins

Roy Biggins Senior member

Pomade? My hair is about the same length as yours, and pomade works fine for me.