• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hair Style For Fat Face

spazzychalk

Reaction score
not a very visual person, I'm trying to find an up to date hair style that will work for me, make me more attractive to the womens. i guess the best if youre creative would be to add the hair to my pic?? or next just to show me but theyre always skinny and proper i cant see it on me you know? the glasses are new, picked out by a team of early 20s hot chicks. dont look great on me, but the best with what theyre working with (me) and a major improvement over the old ones. and im growing out the sideburns to the bit in the middle of my ear. thought about shaving the goatee but i think im too fat.

SField

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by spazzychalk
not a very visual person, I'm trying to find an up to date hair style that will work for me, make me more attractive to the womens. i guess the best if youre creative would be to add the hair to my pic?? or next just to show me but theyre always skinny and proper i cant see it on me you know? the glasses are new, picked out by a team of early 20s hot chicks. dont look great on me, but the best with what theyre working with (me) and a major improvement over the old ones. and im growing out the sideburns to the bit in the middle of my ear. thought about shaving the goatee but i think im too fat.

1) Throw away the bracelet and watch, they look terrible
2) Shave the **** patch, it just makes you look like a sex predator.
3) Lose 70lbs

You'll be fine.

As for the hair, you don't even really have that much of a fat face. You just have sort of a mega chin going... the super short shikey thing just makes you look like a depressing cubicle worker in like some town in Indiana or Oklahoma. Grow it out a tiny bit and maybe use some light paste.

Do you have thick enough hair to pull off a banker hairstyle?

spazzychalk

Reaction score
im 5'9 210. i looked anorexic at 185. anyway im trying DESPERATELY to lose i picked it up when i snapped my back in half against a tree stump a couple years ago and i have serious metabolism problems. its losing painfully slow. i need to just work with what i have. and whats a bankers hair style?

holymadness

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anorexic? Ditto on losing the beard, watch and bracelet. Ditch the guido necklace and ring, too. Serious ****** vibe. Wouldn't hurt to learn how to tie a tie, as well.
teacha.gif
Growing out your hair is also a good idea; then use some moulding cream to give it texture and shape.

spazzychalk

Reaction score
the tie is wrong? what to do with the hair once its grown out? im hearing paste what should it look like? a link to a pic or some sort please. not visual enough to see it in my head

why

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm even more speechless.

I love these threads. They're like Mini Spy or the bar games that creepy loners play. The difference is the goal is to find everything wrong with a set of pictures instead of the difference between chicks in bikinis.

[strikethrough]Goatee
Watch
Chain
Tie knot[/strikethrough]

holymadness

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by spazzychalk
the tie is wrong? what to do with the hair once its grown out? im hearing paste what should it look like? a link to a pic or some sort please. not visual enough to see it in my head
The knot is ridiculously wide. Tie something less chunky, like a four-in-hand, and make sure the blade is dimpled.

What's to visualize? It's a conservative haircut. Trimmed or shaved (with the guard, blended in) on the sides and back, longer up top. Use some product to get it how you like it, whether that be a side part, a caesar, a messy look, or a slicked back style. I do not recommend gel for this as it makes your hair look greasy and disgusting, not to mention it gets hard as a rock.

why

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Goatee Watch Chain Tie knot

spazzychalk

Reaction score
Originally Posted by holymadness
The knot is ridiculously wide. Tie something less chunky, like a four-in-hand, and make sure the blade is dimpled.

I'm trying to move away from the classics into whatever the current trend is, hipster, etc. I've been told this fat knot is a current style, trend, etc. something im trying desperately to keep up with. Like the top button unbuttoned with a tie, but i cant seem to get it right.

ok lets lay it all out. im (as you can see) not a catch (though shaved now). in 3 short weeks im going to a wedding where the groom is going to introduce me to his friend the fashion model who he swears really just wants a nice guy has grown up past the bad boy and jerks crap. now no matter what happens im only 29 and need to stay with the current trends as they shift regardless to meet women in my age bracket.

holymadness

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looking bad is never in style. Ignore 'the trend' and wear it properly.

This fixation with fitting in doesn't sound very grown up.

why

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And style is not about fitting in with trends.

Stick around and you'll learn a lot here. You probably still won't get laid by a fashion model, but at least you'll be able to look at yourself in the mirror when you masturbate.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads