1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Hair products you use

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by groomin, Feb 1, 2008.

1. busybrowsing

busybrowsing New Member

Hey guys,
    I have naturally very wavy and fine/thin hair, and i was wondering what product would give me the Bradley Cooper hairstyle (http://cdn.buzznet.com/media-cdn/jj1...r-hangover.jpg). Im not too into the greasy/wet look, and I dont think it goes too well with my thin hair. Is there anything a bit more dry that allows for the curl look (ive tried waxes, they make things rod-straight)?
    Thanks!

2. riraito

riraito Senior member

from this thead i've decided to try out sumotech gatsby jonathan dirt sebastian anyone know where i can order these online? preferably in canada? i saw the webichi link for gatsby.. is amazon.com the only place for the others? edit: just noticed webichi ships to the US only [​IMG] edit2: looks like sebastian xtah crude clay was discontinued and the craft clay replacement product isn't nearly as good

3. unrated

unrated Senior member

^ buy gatsby from ebay. I get mine shipped from hong kong for like 10.00 or so

4. Crakaveli

Crakaveli Senior member

Dove Shampoo, do I need something else?

jason or aubrey

5. turbozed

turbozed Senior member

from this thead i've decided to try out

sumotech
    gatsby
    jonathan dirt
    sebastian

anyone know where i can order these online? preferably in canada?
    i saw the webichi link for gatsby.. is amazon.com the only place for the others?

edit: just noticed webichi ships to the US only [​IMG]
    edit2: looks like sebastian xtah crude clay was discontinued and the craft clay replacement product isn't nearly as good

If you have a japanese store near you (Mitsuwa or equivalent) then they should have Gatsby moving rubber there.

I have Gatsby's pink and green moving rubbers. I've recently switched to B&B Sumotech since my hair is longer and finer now and I need a harder wax. You wanna buy my unused Gatbsys?

6. Melanie

Melanie New Member

Why not try organic products? [​IMG] Many of my guy friends uses this John Masters Organics Hair Pomade and it really does smell good. the smell's not too strong[​IMG] fixes their hair quite well too.

7. PhunGar

PhunGar Well-Known Member

gatsby is overrated in my opinion it really too sticky to work with and its hold isn't great
    as said i like xtah crude clay
    or this korean one freeze pitch wax from my korean hairdresser its fairly good

8. deanhanson

deanhanson New Member

hi there...

Ok my hair is always really frizzy and all crispy and the ends i no that sounds weird but it also gets greasy real easy and really fast is there anything im doing wrong or any hair products u suggest??? and like when i get my hair cut and the hair stylist washes it my hair is always so silky smooth after! what do they do???

9. trader

trader Senior member

in order for gatsby to hold well you need to use hairspray after (i like gatsby spray cause theres no scent). gatsby is all i use now and ive tried everything. i use orange, purple, gray, and pink. the color depends on my hair length and how i feel like styling it that day.

i used ICE for years. its horrible for your hair. the floor of my tub would always be littered with my hair after a shower. same with my pillows. don't have that problem anymore

riraito - are you in toronto? the hair product store in pacific mall has it. so does some place in chinatown ive heard

10. R300

R300 Senior member

[​IMG]

copped this stuff. Not had a proper use out of it yet, but first impressions are that it smells out of this world (water melon, hint of.. aniseed?) and that it's SUPER hold takes effect pretty quick.