1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 7: A Made-to-Measure suit from Lanieri

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a Made-to-measure suit from Lanieri. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Hair help

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by MBurge, Aug 23, 2002.

1. MBurge

MBurge New Member

I am in the first year of a medical sales job in which I am required to spend part of my day dressed in full surgical gear (headwear included). Therefore, it is not acceptable to use any sort of products to style my hair.

I have blonde, VERY straight hair. And, I want to grow it out.

Does anyone have any advice, or possibly could give me a link to some suggestions?

Thanks,

MBurge

2. twiggy

twiggy Member

Who cares how you look at your job, your hair cant look so bad that you will get fired because you cant use products in it. Just find the style you want to have outside of work. If its what you like and lookes good on you im sure it cant be that bad just because you cant use gel or whatever.