• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Hair Care

Smooth Jazz

Reaction score
May be slightly off the beaten path in this forum but here goes:

What if any hair care products people can recommend if one wants shine, hold and nourishment for one's scalp (i.e., something that wont dry your hair and scalp)

Many thanks for your suggestions in advance

amirrorcrackd

Reaction score
Sounds like you want some pomade. American Crew makes good products, though I've never used their (or any) pomade. You should check one of the other forums, as there is a forum specifically for personal care or some such.

Dan

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
moving...

Bradford

Current Events Moderator
Reaction score
In addition to the pomade, American Crew also makes a product called Texture Creme.

I like the pomade when my hair is pretty short and I use the creme when it grows out a bit.

Bradford

Crockett

Reaction score
I used Aveda's Anti-Humectant Pomade in the summer. I wouldn't dare walk out of the house without a good amount of it in my hair.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Sneakers with tailoring: yes, no, maybe?

• No, never.

• Yes, it can be done tastefully.

• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.