• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HAIDER ACKERMANN AW2015

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
HAIDER ACKERMANN AW2015

NuZrQBx.jpg
oQYQub3.jpg
tNWikU4.jpg
hzYtFa4.jpg
SlTQ41z.jpg
CV4DkKh.jpg
KHI4nZO.jpg
ewpmPiG.jpg
53uBDng.jpg
lDzU237.jpg
lVy2t6B.jpg
UnODnt6.jpg
jxpRTeA.jpg
7iCxg6B.jpg
7EDMdCx.jpg
ixU4IyI.jpg
yVT98AI.jpg
O0yDDpL.jpg
LZm9b6e.jpg
6CpIaU2.jpg
qxFNhgK.jpg
S3UU8KQ.jpg
74BKQO1.jpg
1AVFaQn.jpg
i9W2fck.jpg
Z82qGJr.jpg
5zcHtk4.jpg
jeimzjH.jpg
sV0q0FR.jpg
axA4fAf.jpg
FL6T1gj.jpg
M27D3a2.jpg
QL9vRnm.jpg
F06TKBg.jpg
GZVxEkw.jpg
ksBsyP7.jpg
gmDShiR.jpg

Last edited:

GG Allin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is great. Thank you for posting.

ghostface

Reaction score
love the moss green coat, but that's it. all the rest seems like a regression, and oddly discontinuous with recent seasons. why all the tight pants? :(

Parker

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
boo. velvet is kinda grody when you see too much of it. like old victorian parlor.

green coat looks like lemaire kaftan. nice.

sipang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Didn't AnnD (SS12 ? or smthg) use massive amount of velvet-ish **** ? That collection looked like HA lite but the pajamas volumes made it work, somewhat. It's always tight pants with Ackermann though, to much lament, all the more tragic when you see his recent womenswear collections.

And I feel like velvet is maybe the shittiest fabric you could work with, almost always ends up looking like crap and cheap and not that pleasing to wear. The only velvet stuff I can recall looking ok was when Branquinho did it and only because she heavily referenced the 70s. Outside of that context it's automatically sleazebag material or quirky/thrift prep à la Wes Anderson/Band of Outsiders etc. Not in my palazzo.

James Hardland

Reaction score
those boots in the third picture is anywhere selling them yet? I can’t find them

JackoDo

Reaction score
Can anyone here attest to the quality of Haider's footwear? I purchased the boots from pic 3, like them, but am currently on the fence because they're so expensive LOL

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads