1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Had Wrong Chest Size! Fixed! NWOT Staple Navy Blue Blazer from Shipley & Halmos (Size 44 but fits

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by royskeen, Jan 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. royskeen

royskeen Senior member

Howdy,

Up for your consideration is a Navy Blue Blazer from Shipley & Halmos (Size 44 but fits slim--see measurements). Retails for something like $585. Got it off ebay but doesn't work for me and it's been sitting in my office.. Seller told me it was NWT--but it arrived NWOT. Anyway it's in perfect condition, but needs a pressing. Really soft 100% wool shell. Pickstitching all around. 2 button and a one vent.

Measurements:

Sleeves: 25 1/2
    Chest: 22
    Shoulders 19
    BOC 29 1/2

Measurements are approximate (I'm not a professional) and this is final sale unless measurements are grossly wrong. Price is $99 plus 4% paypal fees and $10 shipping CONUS. More for shipping if overseas. Total cost to you is $112.96. Get it here cheap!

Last edited: Jan 25, 2012
  2. royskeen

royskeen Senior member

Didn't sell. Still up for sale!

Last edited: Jan 18, 2012
  3. reslab

reslab New Member

you still have this?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.