1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Had Wrong Chest Size! Fixed! NWOT Staple Navy Blue Blazer from Shipley & Halmos (Size 44 but fits

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by royskeen, Jan 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. royskeen

royskeen Senior Member

Howdy,

Up for your consideration is a Navy Blue Blazer from Shipley & Halmos (Size 44 but fits slim--see measurements). Retails for something like $585. Got it off ebay but doesn't work for me and it's been sitting in my office.. Seller told me it was NWT--but it arrived NWOT. Anyway it's in perfect condition, but needs a pressing. Really soft 100% wool shell. Pickstitching all around. 2 button and a one vent.

Measurements:

Sleeves: 25 1/2
    Chest: 22
    Shoulders 19
    BOC 29 1/2

Measurements are approximate (I'm not a professional) and this is final sale unless measurements are grossly wrong. Price is $99 plus 4% paypal fees and $10 shipping CONUS. More for shipping if overseas. Total cost to you is $112.96. Get it here cheap!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 25, 2012

2. royskeen

royskeen Senior Member

Didn't sell. Still up for sale!

Last edited: Jan 18, 2012

3. reslab

reslab New Member

you still have this?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.