1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

Hackett moleskin trousers W30 Unfinished leg bottoms RRP £140

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by compulsiveshop, May 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. compulsiveshop

compulsiveshop Well-Known Member

I bought these some time ago, however, didn't wear them and they are now surplus to requirements. I haven't bought anything from Hackett for some time, but even when I bought them they were rather expensive. These are new and unworn and have unfinished leg bottoms with a 37" inside leg and so will require to be taken up accordingly.

They're actually about 30.5" at the waist. They're 22" at the top of the leg and taper down to about 20" at the thigh.

I am also selling a pair of the same moleskins, but in a navy colour and will only charge only lot of postage should you purchase both.

These are the trousers on Hackett's website which are presently retailing at £140. http://www.hackett.com/hackett-moleskin-trousers

Please click on the below link for a few very high resolution pics of the trousers.

http://postimg.org/gallery/btplr1s/20e513fe/

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 15, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.