1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

H. Stockton Atlanta - Official Affiliate Thread

Discussion in 'Former Affiliate Vendor Threads; a Locked Forum.' started by hstocktonatl, Apr 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hstocktonatl

hstocktonatl Member Affiliate Vendor

Hey all, another quick hit here with more additions to the website and in-store!

Our new dress shirt lineup is ready to roll. Featuring Italian cloth and made in Honduras for us to our specs.

Were loving the roll on the BD collars. Lightened up the fusing to jusssst enough to hold shape but not be over powering to the natural roll. Even on our spread collars we really lightened up the fusing and were loving how much softer of a dress shirt we've come up with.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A few new Sport Coats hit the floor and web. Two coming out of Canada and another with our pals from Hickey Freeman in Rochester.

An all wool, brown mini check is the first from Canada. Honestly, at first look isn't too eye catching but then I thought "hm, how many times have I seen a brown mini check?" and came up with nothing! But with that cream background it will be a great Summer coat.
    [​IMG]

Another Canadian coat comes with some great Spring/Summer LP Cloth. A wool, silk and linen blend in a Glen Plaid. Just to kick it up a notch but not over the top too loud. And, guaranteed to wrinkle.
    [​IMG]

Lastly, an all wool, perfect navy blazer sub in this mini graph check from Hickey. Works with everything and for some of our climates, can be year round wear.
    [​IMG]

One suit to report as new thus far into "Spring". Trusinni dropped this awesome mid grey off at our door and we couldn't resist. It's almost (this is going to sound weird) a perfect in-between mid grey and pearl grey. It's not super light in color but really not a standard mid grey. In my opinion.
    [​IMG]

Let me know if you guys need anything.

Thanks!

2. nickpapagiorgio

nickpapagiorgio Senior member

Hi,

Could you let me know the rise and thigh measurements for the Soho trouser in size 34 and 35?

3. hstocktonatl

Sure thing.

Rise for a 34- 9"
    Thigh for a 34- 24.25"

Rise for 35- 9.25"
    Thigh for 35- 24.5"

Please, let me know if you need anything else.

4. nickpapagiorgio

nickpapagiorgio Senior member

5. hstocktonatl

You're welcome, sir.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.