• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

H&MxMMM (MARGIELA) Black Side Zip Boots, Size 43 (Fit TTS)!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Selling my HMMMM boots, since I'm getting an upgrade in the form of some Lemaire sidezips. I bought these for about $200 through a forum proxy when they were released, added a new sole and polished them from grey to jet black, so I'm in around $240 total on them.

Worn 30-40 times, but always stored in shoe trees, plenty of life left (the creasing isn't even too bad). The only problem is that every 3-4 months, the sole becomes a bit unglued (not even close to completely) from the leather upper. It's like free to $3 for a cobbler to fix, and takes just a second, so not a big deal. I'll make sure to take them into my cobbler before sending them out to get them reglued and polished/waxed.

They fit TTS, for reference I wear a 10 in Nikes/GATs, a 9 in most boots and a 42 in CPs.

Lemme know if you need more pics/info! They do not come with the box or shoe trees, sorry!

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.